How does being a fan of Broadway even work for people who don’t live in New York? like, are you guys ok?
No. No we’re not.
pros of turning 18: can legally do the stuff i already do
cons of turning 18: no longer the dancing queen
you can change your hair and you can change your clothes, you can change your mind that’s just the way it goes, you can say goodbye and you can say hello, but you’ll never escape one direction
@Ashton5SOS: Band just wasn’t workin out, so I got a day job at target… “How can I help you today?”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
my fall look today is winged eyeliner, plum lipstick, and a look on my face like i’m fucking your boyfriend and can’t wait for you to find out.
My fall look is simple liner with bold lashes, burgundy lipstick, a gleam in my eyes that let’s men know that I’ll suck their dick, their money out of their bank accounts, and the souls right out of their bodies.
this is my favorite post on tumblr currently
The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
this makes me so happy
i love how tumblr is like personally offended by 50 shades of grey